Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com> on 2017/01/09 13:41:07 UTC

regarding CLOUDSTACK-9598

Hi dev's!

The bug fixed in CLOUDSTACK-9598 (VR offering a default route only on "default" networks) did some harm to our deployed hosts.
Most of our hosts rely on the behaviour of getting a default route from every network they're attached to.

Is there some quick fix or configuration setting, to get the old behaviour back?

Thank's in advance!

- Stephan

Re: regarding CLOUDSTACK-9598

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
It is great that you already fixed the problem.

Would you mind opening a Jira ticket for this?

Maybe there are other in the same situation as you.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: regarding CLOUDSTACK-9598

Posted by Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com>.