Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Kotabagi, Karan" <kk...@iu.edu> on 2018/03/21 23:31:59 UTC

Interest for the Participation in the Google Summer of Code 2018 Project

Hi Team,

I am Karan Kotabagi, studying Master's in Computer Science at Indiana University Bloomington.  I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I also have three years of professional experience as a software developer at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise in India, Bengaluru.

I am interested in working for the Google Summer of Code Project in summer 2018. I have submitted my first pull request for Apache Airavata in order to resolve a Jira issue posted at the below link.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2607

Please find the following url for the pull-request submitted.

https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/183

Regards

Karan Kotabagi

School of Informatics and Computing