Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2015/01/14 17:38:49 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

+ users mailing list. It would be great if people can test this out and
report any blocker issues.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Apache mailing list doesn't allow attachments. Could you file a jira and
attach the graph and the description there?

Thanks,

Jun

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Perhaps you can see if you can reproduce this issue and then file a jira.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by svante karlsson <sa...@csi.se>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by svante karlsson <sa...@csi.se>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by svante karlsson <sa...@csi.se>.
Jun,

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Svante,

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by svante karlsson <sa...@csi.se>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ku...@nmsworks.co.in>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ku...@nmsworks.co.in>.
Yes,  we can add a check.  This option works only  with 64 bit jvm.

Re: [VOTE] 0.8.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, good call on removing it.

-Jay