Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lars Eirik Rønning <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/18 11:20:22 UTC

svg -> pdf error when creating pdf

Hi.
Can somebody explain to me why the attached svg file is unsucessfully
converted to pdf?
I get an exception saying that width cannot be negative number..

I have tried using the batik-rasterizer and all other svg files of mine have
been sucesfully converted to pdf!

Thanks for taking the time.

Lars

Re: svg -> pdf error when creating pdf

Posted by Lars Eirik Rønning <la...@gmail.com>.
Strange thing is that the symbol it references seems to be empty..
I added some comments to the useelement and it worked beautifully!

Thanks again Thomas

Posted by Lars Eirik Rønning <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by th...@kodak.com.