Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2017/03/01 21:16:29 UTC

updating Jenkins?

Would a dev with karma and knowledge be able to update Jenkins to poll github now that we've moved over?

Thank you!

          Best,

               Tim

RE: updating Jenkins?

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
As long as we have active jdk7 and jdk8, we should be good.  Thank you!

We have two old jdk7 and jdk8 builds that are disabled.  Any objections to removing them?

Cheers,
Dave

Re: updating Jenkins?

Posted by David Meikle <lo...@gmail.com>.