Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/20 18:12:51 UTC

Airflow Summit Survey

Hi all,

We are planning to organize 2 Airflow summits in 2020, one in North
America, one in Europe.

These summits will be community events, and an opportunity to bring
together users and contributors of Apache Airflow, and collaborate on the
development of the project.

We would like to tailor these summits based on what the community wants and
expects from it.

So we created a survey as a means to collect this data.

If you have 5 minutes, please fill this survey:
https://forms.gle/qDi52z9TY9pT9Lsm6

This is your chance to voice your opinion :) This will help us make some
key decisions on how we organize it.

Regards,
Kaxil