Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2013/09/01 09:42:08 UTC

Re: Package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio missing, quick start guide outdated?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 5:33 AM, jonas85 <in...@hotmail.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to work my way through these mina tutorials:
> http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/ch2-basics/sample-tcp-server.html
> <http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/userguide/ch2-basics/sample-tcp-server.html>
> http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/quick-start-guide.html
> <http://mina.apache.org/mina-project/quick-start-guide.html>
>
> I'm already failing at the import though because
> import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.NioSocketAcceptor;
> isn't part of the download.
>
> I guess the tutorial is outdated, can anyone point me to an updated version?

Can you fill a JIRA mentionning the outdated pages, so that we don't
forget to update them ?

I'm away from my computer, I can't do that before monday...

Thanks for the report !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com