Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Durfey, Ryan" <Ry...@comcast.com> on 2017/08/31 14:49:08 UTC

Github Issue Organization and Admin Document Updates

With the transition of issues to Github, we will be making efforts to organize the github issues and close out the jira site.  We will try to complete by COB Friday 9/15/17.

To Do:

  1.  Figure out how to organize the github issues using new tools (labels)
     *   Figure out what reporting is possible
  2.  Figure out how to close out or archive the jira site so there isn’t confusion
  3.  Update admin documents and wikis to point to github links
  4.  Document how to open a github issue properly

There may be a lot of notifications generated from each site so you may need to turn off notifications temporarily as we proceed.

Ryan Durfey
Sr. Product Manager - CDN | Comcast Technology Solutions
1899 Wynkoop Ste. 550 | Denver, CO 80202
M | 303-524-5099
ryan_durfey@comcast.com<ma...@comcast.com>
CDN Support (24x7): 866-405-2993 or cdn_support@comcast.com<ma...@comcast.com>

Re: Github Issue Organization and Admin Document Updates

Posted by "Durfey, Ryan" <Ry...@comcast.com>.
Thanks Eric!  That’s one item off my list. I just wanted to make sure people were not accidentally still adding to that site.

Ryan Durfey    M | 303-524-5099
CDN Support (24x7): 866-405-2993 or cdn_support@comcast.com<ma...@comcast.com>

From: "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 11:02 AM
To: "dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org" <de...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Github Issue Organization and Admin Document Updates

The JIRA site is currently marked as read-only. I would expect that any changes there will fail.

—Eric

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.