Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aliban <al...@gmx.net> on 2006/07/07 11:34:36 UTC

stop axis query

Hello there,
I am using axis 1.4 to write a client for a remote webservice to query
data from a database. The database search on the remote machine
sometimes needs a long time to complete. Is it possible to 'abort' the
axis webservice query at client site?

For this reason I tried to put the query in a java thread. However it is
not possible to 'interrupt' the thread as the axis webservice query is a
blocking function call. How can I stop this blocking axis function call?
Can I at least set a timeout?

Regads.

Re: stop axis query

Posted by aliban <al...@gmx.net>.
I am sorry but this does not help.
I can not use axis2 as the webservices I am using are created for axis1
and I have no influence on them.

I need a way to stop a blocking call in axis1
Is there no way to command to make axis1 in example to close all
sockets/connections currently active?

How can I solve this problem?

Re: stop axis query

Posted by Nicolas Urien <ni...@yahoo.fr>.