Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2007/10/11 17:18:07 UTC

Board report

Hi guys,

Our last board report in the 3 months post graduation period, after this one
we'll be reporting only every 3 months. As always, feel free to correct,
amend or complement:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Board+Report+2007-10

We're a bit late already, so I'll probably send it later today.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Board report

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.