Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com> on 2021/07/22 01:51:20 UTC

Request to be maintainer for DockerHub

Hi,

While doing the release I realized that I need to be a maintainer for
DockerHub.
Please add me as a maintainer for DockerHub.
Docker username: angoenka

Thanks,
Ankur

Re: Request to be maintainer for DockerHub

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 11:07 AM Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
> This is not yet done.
> Will document this in the release guide.

Thank you.

> For reference, should we also start adding a release manager for Beam
> Releases in the Git repository?

I am sorry, I am not sure I understand the proposal. What do you mean by
adding a release manager to git repository?

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.