Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Dougal Graham <do...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 03:45:04 UTC

How to Align Line Graph Points with Bar Chart Bars?

Hi,

I have an echart with 2 grids, one containing a line graph, one with 2
stacked bar series. I want to align the x axes of both charts so that the
bars are perfectly aligned with the points in the line graph.

I have a codepen with the current work-in-progress here:
https://codepen.io/dougalg/pen/wvgjaPm?editors=0010

This works almost as I would like it to, except the alignment at the edges
is slightly off. Appreciate any help or suggestions, and if this is not the
right place to ask this question, please point me in the right direction.
Thank you very much for any assistance.

--
Dougal Graham

Re: How to Align Line Graph Points with Bar Chart Bars?

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dougal,

I'm not sure what you mean by "the alignment at the edges is slightly off".
I noticed the ticks on the edges are still aligned well between these two
charts.
Do you minding providing the screenshot on your computer and point out what
is wrong and what is expected.
Our mailing list may have limits on the size of the image attaches. If you
have any problems attaching the screenshots. Our GitHub issues[1] is
another place you can give your feedback.

[1] https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PMC