Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 20:29:27 UTC

ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Hello developers, users, speakers,

As part of ApacheCON's inaugural "Apache: Big Data", I'm hoping to see an
HBase-centric "HBase: NoSQL + SQL" track come together. The idea is to
showcase the growing ecosystem of applications and tools built on top of
and around Apache HBase. To have a track, we need content, and that's where
YOU come in.

CFP for ApacheCon closes in one week, July 1. Get your HBase +
{Phoenix,Trafodion,Kylin,Hive,Drill} talks submitted so we can pull
together a full day of great HBase ecosystem talks! Already planning to
submit a talk on Phoenix/Trafodion/Kyln/Hive/Drill? Work in HBase and we'll
get it promoted as part of the track!

Thanks,
Nick

ApacheCON EU
Sept 28 - Oct 2
Corinthia Hotel, Budapest, Hungary (a beautiful venue in an awesome city!)
http://apachecon.eu/
CFP link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/dashboard

Re: ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Atri!

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
The talk is submitted.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
On Friday, June 26, 2015, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The CFP ends on July 10th for Big Data EU.
> See:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/program/cfp

My message was regarding a track for ApacheCON EU Core, for which the CFP
closes July 1. Communities are not given the opportunity to organize tracks
for the big data conference.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@apache.org

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 26 June 2015 at 17:17, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The CFP ends on July 10th for Big Data EU.
> See:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/program/cfp

yes

July 10th for big data,
BUT
July 1th for  apacheCON core
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/program/cfp

So apacheCON core is next week leaving little time, while big data still
has time.

rgds
jan i.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Get your submissions in, the deadline is imminent!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.