Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 14:14:04 UTC

T5: How do i reference components and pages from libraries in templates ?

I can't find any docs on this and i can't get it to work.

Thanks...

Re: T5: How do i reference components and pages from libraries in templates ?

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
I would prefer that to the previous virtual folder solution.
This would make path resolution much simpler and get rid of all the
complex path resolution stuff that would have to be done with the
virtual folder solution.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@logical-software.com>.
Is this going to be tackled in the 5.0.7 release ?

It's just that if this change is really going to happen, which i hope it
does, i think it should be done has soon as possible because it will
imply loss of compatibility from previous T5 releases.

--
Hugo Palma
LOGICAL SOFTWARE

Phone: (+351) 961104211
Email: hugo.palma@logical-software.com
Blog : http://blogs.logical-software.com/roller/logicalme
Web  : http://www.logical-software.com

RE: T5: How do i reference components and pages from libraries in templates ?

Posted by Mark Stang <ms...@pingidentity.com>.
I like that idea!

Mark J. Stang
Software Engineer
office: +1 303.468.2900
Ping Identity

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: T5: How do i reference components and pages from libraries in templates ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'll try and find it later.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.