Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/17 09:24:24 UTC

AIR download and integrate with Apache Flex SDK

Hi,

I just checked in a draft script that downloads a version of 3.1-3.5 of AIR and installs it into an Apache Flex  SDK and updates the flex config files for you.

Tested on OSX any feedback is welcome.

It does assume you have the required playerglobal.swc, but you can use the script I checked in the other day to get them.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: AIR download and integrate with Apache Flex SDK

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
BTW, it looks like from AIR 3.4 onwards, the corresponding flash player
global swc comes with the SDK.

Thanks,
Om