Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/24 01:55:17 UTC

References to http://java.sun.com inside Sources, documentation, etc

Hi to all,
inside Pivot Sources, documentation, etc I've found some occurrences
of "http://java.sun.com" (approx. 19 inside trunk).
Some of them have already been fixed (for example in the ant build
file), but for the others probably the best thing would be to try to
use links and see if they are working ... even in the generated
documentation.

Greg, have you some time to re-generate documentation and tutorials on
your site, so we can start to test a "live version" ?
If yes, maybe could be good to re-publish the link even to users, to
have more feedback.
Or even if not, maybe we could ask to users to give us some feedback
on this, right ?

Bye,
Sandro

Fwd: References to http://java.sun.com inside Sources, documentation, etc

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Uh sorry a last thing:
I've tried some of them, and Oracle seems to do a transparent
redirection, so if all is working maybe we can wait to move them to
Oracle domain until our target will be Java 7 ...

But please tell us if there is something NOT working.
Thank you very much.

Bye

Re: References to http://java.sun.com inside Sources, documentation, etc

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
OK, good to know.

As always, thanks for the great work, really.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
The demos and tutorials on the site are not the latest, but they are pretty close. I'll put up a new version shortly.