Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mansoor ahmed <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/11 02:13:34 UTC

ConnectionReset Resolution not working

Hi Team,
I downloaded JMeter a week ago from the latest version available back then an followed the guide to get familiarised. However I’m facing issue while trying HTTP request user thread . This happens to be the most commonly searched out issue ; followed all the steps available in Confluence page and other tutorials too. Unfortunately nothing seem to be working for me; not sure what am I missing in my configuration that it does not let me run the test plan .

I tried with local host and it did work but facing issue just to test google.com : any pointers in getting this resolved would be highly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone