Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by 王巍巍 <ww...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 04:01:23 UTC

question about reserved words in lucene

I designed a campus ftp search engine. As some special words like + - are
reserved lucene words. When user enters a keyword "c++", the result will be
all about "c" not "c++".
Could anybody tell me how can i fix this problem?

--
王巍巍(Weiwei Wang)
Department of Computer Science

Mobile: 86-13913310569
MSN: ww.wang.cs@gmail.com
Homepage: http://cs.nju.edu.cn/rl/weiweiwang

Re: question about reserved words in lucene

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Adapt the tokenizer in the analyzer you use to handle specially cases like
this.  You will  probably have to change the syntax for required words.

2009/3/25 王巍巍 <ww...@gmail.com>

> I designed a campus ftp search engine. As some special words like + - are
> reserved lucene words. When user enters a keyword "c++", the result will be
> all about "c" not "c++".
> Could anybody tell me how can i fix this problem?
>
> --
> 王巍巍(Weiwei Wang)
> Department of Computer Science
> Gulou Campus of Nanjing University