Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bobby Gontarski <Go...@seznam.cz> on 2006/09/20 16:36:45 UTC

[users@httpd] apache php crash

Has someone already seen a solution to this apache - php crashing problem:
[notice] Parent: child process exited with status 4294967295 -- Restarting.
described http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30405

Re: [users@httpd] apache php crash

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 9/20/06, Bobby Gontarski <Go...@seznam.cz> wrote:
> Has someone already seen a solution to this apache - php crashing problem:
> [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 4294967295 -- Restarting.
> described http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30405

What you are reporting is the symptom of a general seg fault in php.
This could be caused by any number of specific bugs.  To find the
specific cause, you either need to run the server under a debugger, or
use a tool like dr watson.  I don't have much experience with either
on windows, so I can't provide you with guidance.

Joshua.