Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Yury Novitsky <YU...@Amdocs.com> on 2006/05/04 15:41:17 UTC

AXIS C++ thread-safety

Hi All,

My question relates to AXIS C++ client: is it thread-safe?

I noticed that it uses gmtime() and localtime() methods which are not
thread-safe (there are thread-safe versions of the methods: gmtime_r()
and localtime_r() respectively).

Do I miss something? Please advice.

Thank you in advance,

Yury.

Re: AXIS C++ thread-safety

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Theoretically I think it is thread-safe.  But the routines being used are
not and obviously should be replaced with the thread-safe ones.  Open a
JIRA issue.

Nadir K. Amra