Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2014/09/03 00:33:49 UTC

Sonar

I found out we have a Sonarqube analysis set up:

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/67484

Apparently Ari did this a while back:

However, it last ran in April and probably needs to be updated to pull from
Git instead of SVN.  Also, does anyone have an account for this?  I tried
logging in and couldn't (using both my Jira and SCM accounts).  Do we need
separate accounts for this?  It would especially be nice if we could
pick/edit our analysis profiles, mark things as false positives, etc.

Thanks,

mrg

Re: Sonar

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
My passwords are also failing, including the one I used previously. I made a ticket for infra:

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis