Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ief Berben <ie...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 13:13:21 UTC

xdoclet-maven-plugin > maven2

When I try to execute the following plugin:

<plugin>
<artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>xdoclet</goal>
</goals>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<configuration>
<tasks>
<ejbdoclet destdir="${project.build.outputDirectory}">
<fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java" includes="**/*Bean.java"/>
<entitycmp destDir="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
<deploymentdescriptor destDir="${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF"/>
</ejbdoclet>
</tasks>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

in maven2 I get an abstractMethodError :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO] task-segment: [package]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.ComponentValueSetter.configure
(ComponentValueSetter.java:247)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.composite.ObjectWithFieldsConverter.processConfiguration
(ObjectWithFieldsCon
verter.java:137)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.BasicComponentConfigurator.configureComponent
(BasicComponentConfigurator.java:56)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.populatePluginFields(
DefaultPluginManager.java:1038)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(
DefaultPluginManager.java:563)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
DefaultPluginManager.java:377)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:519)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:469)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:448)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:301)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:268)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:137)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:316)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:113)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Oct 21 12:58:04 CEST 2005
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/8M
[INFO]

Does anybody have an idea on this one ?

tnx,

ief.berben@gmail.com

RE: xdoclet-maven-plugin > maven2

Posted by Kevin McNamee <ke...@symsoft.se>.
Hi,

Thanks for tip! I changed the antrun dependency to be:

    <dependency>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

And now it works. Really annoying bug.