Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 22:45:22 UTC

Re: Using Mojarra instead of MyFaces

Hi,

pushed some work about it, can you give it a try using tomee snapshot? The
zip should contain a tomee-mojarra jar in tomee lib.

- Romain

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Well sometimes it is interesting: the case i think of is for existing
applications.

otherwise you are pretty right.

- Romain

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 6, 2012, at 10:03 PM, exabrial wrote:

> Not sure I understand... not sure what zip file you're talking about

These:

 http://tomee.apache.org/builds.html

-David

Re: Using Mojarra instead of MyFaces

Posted by exabrial <ex...@gmail.com>.
Not sure I understand... not sure what zip file you're talking about