Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2008/08/27 15:08:32 UTC

${cxf-version} : where is it defined?

I am looking deeply the famous sample : cxf-wsdl-first sample. It the pom.xml
of the cxf-se there is :
a use of ${cxf-version}. Where this value is defined?

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
                <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${cxf-version}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/jaxws</sourceRoot>
                            <wsdlOptions>
                                <wsdlOption>

<wsdl>${basedir}/src/main/resources/Communicator.wsdl</wsdl>
                                    <extraargs>
                                        <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>
                                    </extraargs>
                                </wsdlOption>

                            </wsdlOptions>

                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
      <plugin>

When I try to adapt my project from this sample, I have the following error
with mvn install :

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cxf
ArtifactId: cxf-codegen-plugin
Version: ${cxf-version}

Re: ${cxf-version} : where is it defined?

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.
Ok. Many thanks ! It helps me a lot!

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

jcamus wrote:
> No sorry it is not defined in the parent pom.xml!

It's in the parent

cxf-wsdl-first parent is  defined as
<parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
        <artifactId>samples</artifactId>
        <version>3.2.2</version>
    </parent>

and the samples parent is defined as
<parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
    <artifactId>servicemix</artifactId>
    <version>3.2.2</version>
  </parent>

So in the root pom which published [1] of servicemix you can find the
cxf-version, for servicemix 3.2.2 we are using cxf 2.0.7
[1]http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix/3.2.2/servicemix-3.2.2.pom

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
jcamus пишет:
> I am looking deeply the famous sample : cxf-wsdl-first sample. It the pom.xml
> of the cxf-se there is :
> a use of ${cxf-version}. Where this value is defined?
>
> <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>${cxf-version}</version>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                         <configuration>
>                             <sourceRoot>${basedir}/target/jaxws</sourceRoot>
>                             <wsdlOptions>
>                                 <wsdlOption>
>
> <wsdl>${basedir}/src/main/resources/Communicator.wsdl</wsdl>
>                                     <extraargs>
>                                         <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>
>                                     </extraargs>
>                                 </wsdlOption>
>
>                             </wsdlOptions>
>
>                         </configuration>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>             </plugin>
>       <plugin>
>
> When I try to adapt my project from this sample, I have the following error
> with mvn install :
>

> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> GroupId: org.apache.cxf
> ArtifactId: cxf-codegen-plugin