Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/10/23 18:26:58 UTC

Java client SSL configuration

Hi,

I just realised that I have no idea how to connect a java client via
SSL to the java broker. Can any one provide an example. Such as the
one they used to test when the SSLConfiguration client work was done.

I've copied both lists as this discussion should be on qpid-users but
don't know if we have all subscribed to it yet.

--
Martin Ritchie

Fwd: Java client SSL configuration