Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by robert rottermann <ro...@redcor.ch> on 2004/12/08 08:01:21 UTC

error:Found malformed header in revision file

Hi

when I try to import a structure of folders containing mostly images an
office documents. For about 30 min svn is busily adding files the stops
with the following error:

svn: Found malformed header in revision file

is there a way to know on which header svn chocked ?

thanks
robert

Re: error:Found malformed header in revision file

Posted by Josh Pieper <jj...@pobox.com>.
robert rottermann wrote:
> Hi
>
> when I try to import a structure of folders containing mostly images an
> office documents. For about 30 min svn is busily adding files the stops
> with the following error:
>
> svn: Found malformed header in revision file
>
> is there a way to know on which header svn chocked ?

That message indicates that either there was disk corruption in your
repository, or a bug in the FSFS code.  Is this problem reproducible?
Is it possible for you to post your set of folders and your
repository?  Or could you send them to one developer privately?
Thanks for your assistance.

Josh