Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Uday Subbarayan <ud...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/04 03:00:42 UTC

Server: 100% Scala?

[1] Looking at the source code for the server. It's 100% Scala, right?

[2] From earlier discussions, i understood ESME uses liftweb. I see Boot.scala file. That's it? No need to include any jar files like Java?

[3] Is there any other dependency other than lift web?

Thanks,
Uday.

Re: Server: 100% Scala?

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 3:00 AM, Uday Subbarayan
<ud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [1] Looking at the source code for the server. It's 100% Scala, right?

There is also some Java code in there as well. You can mix scala and
java when necessary.

> [2] From earlier discussions, i understood ESME uses liftweb. I see Boot.scala file. That's it? No need to include any jar files like Java?

If you do a build via maven, you will see all the jars are used in
during the build process.

> [3] Is there any other dependency other than lift web?

look at the pom.xml file for all project dependencies