Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by rshepherd <rj...@nyu.edu> on 2012/12/03 19:08:09 UTC

Question about intermediate kv pair files

Hi folks,

Can anyone explain to me briefly how the each mapper reports the
location of the intermediate kv partion files to the master? And, if
possible, where in the code I might find where that happens?

Thanks for any help,
Randy

Re: Question about intermediate kv pair files

Posted by rshepherd <rj...@nyu.edu>.
Thanks Mostafa! Very much appreciated.

Posted by Mostafa Elhemali <mo...@gmail.com>.