Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 15:15:32 UTC

link to create a new page with certain content?

I am experimenting with the Category feature (
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WikiCategory) to connect my pages. It appears
this works best if the referring page has a back-link to the Category page.

So I am looking for some way to have a link on the Category page to create a
new page with the back-link pre-populated.

For example: Suppose I have a category page 'Famous Buildings'. On the
'Famous Buildings' page I would like a link (or button or something) that
inserts the "Back to [Famous Buildings]" link as a reminder to the user to
include this link.

Is this possible?

--
Bobman

Re: link to create a new page with certain content?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
> So I am looking for some way to have a link on the Category page to
> create a
> new page with the back-link pre-populated.
> Is this possible?

Not outright, but making a PageFilter which accomplishes that should
be relatively easy.

/Janne