Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 17:57:11 UTC

m2 how to tag a build using maven scm plugin java api

Hi Everyone,

I would like to tag a build frommy plugin. I noticed there is scm plugin
which already has apis to tag a build. Can you tell me if it is
possible to use this API from my plugin to tag a build.

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: m2 how to tag a build using maven scm plugin java api

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/scm/plugin/BootstrapMojo.java

Posted by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Could you tell me in which module of scm I can find the bootstrap source. I

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.