Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/15 10:11:28 UTC

CI jobs broken - newd upgrade to Maven 3.6.2

Hello,
Infra dropped Maven 3.6.0 from jenkins slaves.
We should switch to 3.6.2.
I will do it this afternoon (within 3-4 hours).
Anyone with write access to the config can change it anf unblock pulp
requests validation

Enrico

Re: CI jobs broken - newd upgrade to Maven 3.6.2

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il mar 15 ott 2019, 20:26 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I've updated the PR job to use Maven 3.6.2 explicitly.
> It was set to Maven (latest) previously. Looks like that's the one
> which do not work. Alias hasn't been updated by Infra?

Don't know.

I would like to switch to docker soon.
I hope I will have time to setup some proof of concept within the end of
the year

Enrico

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.