Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/02/25 22:59:30 UTC

New PMC Member: Roman Shtykh

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Roman Shtykh to become a PMC member and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Roman is one of the community veterans who is presently popularizing Ignite
in Japan and helping to adopt it in that country. Thanks a lot for this
hard work and let's support Roman in this initiative.

-
Denis

Re: New PMC Member: Roman Shtykh

Posted by Andrey Novikov <an...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Roman!

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Roman,

My congratulations! Nice to work with you.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 10:09 Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats, Roman!
>
> вт, 26 февр. 2019 г. в 04:28, Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.invalid>:
>
> > Thank you! It's always pleasure to work with Ignite community, and I will
> > keep on working on the project and spreading the Ignite word.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Roman
> >

> >     On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 7:59:58 a.m. GMT+9, Denis Magda <
> > dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >  The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
> > has invited Roman Shtykh to become a PMC member and we are pleased to
> > announce that he has accepted. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
> > the management and to guide the direction of the project.
> >

> > Roman is one of the community veterans who is presently popularizing
> Ignite
> > in Japan and helping to adopt it in that country. Thanks a lot for this
> > hard work and let's support Roman in this initiative.
> >
> > -
> > Denis

Maxim Muzafarov

Re: New PMC Member: Roman Shtykh