Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/15 19:41:02 UTC

Add/Remove Network for VM : VMware Support

Following the discussion on bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-645 , there needs to be some work done for enhancing  VMware support for the feature Add/Remove Network on VM.

I will be updating the FS soon and will send out for review.

Thanks,
Saksham

RE: Add/Remove Network for VM : VMware Support

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Saksham,

In case of remove network, we need add support to unplug VM from virtual network over dvSwitch. Created Jira ticket [1] for the same. Please include this in FS.

[1] CLOUDSTACK-2059 - Support remove network over VMware deployments with dvSwitch

Regards,
Sateesh

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
FS is available at :