Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/10/15 13:55:41 UTC

safari and ajax (issue 938)

Hi

im having some trouble with wicket,ajax and safari. I get the exact same
errors as this wicket issue, marked resolved:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-938

Browsing the ajax on wicket examples does not seem to trigger the bug.
I've been looking at this example:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/on-change-ajax-behavior

Im using AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (with onchange as parameter)
and the example uses OnChangeAjaxBehavior, could this cause the problem?

Theres also a link from the issue towards nabble but it can nolonger
find the message?

regards Nino

Re: safari and ajax (issue 938)

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Unless you submit a quickstart I can't really help with this.

-Matej

Re: safari and ajax (issue 938)

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
This can be discarded. Seems as my tomcat didnt want to be upgraded to
beta4, so it kept beta3 somewhere and used that. A reboot solved that.
And it's now working perfect:)

Thanks for the attention:)

regardt Nino

Re: safari and ajax (issue 938)