Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Tobias Hochgürtel <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/09/13 08:58:21 UTC

Karaf 4.0.1 Manual HTML/PDF can not be accessed. (404 Error)

Hello Karaf User Mailinglist,

I can't download the Karaf 4.0.1 Manual, the Links provided by the
Webpage http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html -> Manual
are outdated or wrong.

Can someone assist me to get the Manual and to report the problem to the
webmaster of karaf.apache.org to fix the issue?

Kind regards,
Tobias Hochgürtel

--
Tobias Hochgürtel

Tobias Hochgürtel
Alt-Stralau 15
10245 Berlin

Tel. 03029 0493-39
Fax  03026 9488-22
E-Mail: tobias.hochguertel@googlemail.com

Re: Karaf 4.0.1 Manual HTML/PDF can not be accessed. (404 Error)

Posted by Tobias Hochgürtel <to...@googlemail.com>.
Dear Jean-Baptiste,

okay, thanks that's an good information for both sides ;)

I started to watch git@github.com:apache/karaf.git via Github and cloned
the master branch so I can quick check for new commits.

I follow then the new guide when available and report back if I have
some questions which could be improve the guides.

Kind regards,
Tobias

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tobias,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 4.0.1 Manual HTML/PDF can not be accessed. (404 Error)

Posted by Tobias Hochgürtel <to...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 4.0.1 Manual HTML/PDF can not be accessed. (404 Error)

Posted by Tobias Hochgürtel <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Morgan,

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tobias,