Posted to users@maven.apache.org by to...@gi-de.com on 2010/10/14 14:17:14 UTC

+ [ Detail ] display in Surefire reports - malfunction?

Hi,

I´ve generated a Surefire report about my TestNG results and wondered why
the "+ [ Detail ]" Link (javascript:toggleDisplay('methodname') does not
work, either in Mozilla Firefox nor in Windows Explorer
I found (SUREFIRE-260) Detail display doesn't work if there are tests with
the same name that could be a reason for that.

=> isn´t there any fix available? How do others browse the detailed
information, if a test is broken ? If I copy/paste the html code to a text
editor, i can see the stacktrace.....

thanx for any advice,

Torsten