Posted to user@storm.apache.org by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 15:03:26 UTC

kafkaspout stops fetching

Hi all,

My kafkaspout stops fetching after the first couple of hundred tuples. My
fetch and buffer are set to a couple of hundred meg and the max spout
pending is 1024. I don't see anything unusual in the log. Any idea what
could be the cause?

thanks
Clay

Re: kafkaspout stops fetching

Posted by clay teahouse <cl...@gmail.com>.
Lowering it to a few meg didn't make any difference. Also, I am feeding the
kafka topic, several hundred of thousands of records, but the spout stops
fetching after a couple of hundred tuples.

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.