Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/15 17:11:07 UTC

Re: Solrj - SolrQuery - specifying SolrCore - when the Solr Server has multiple cores

A solr core is like a separate solr server... so create a new
CommonsHttpSolrServer that points at the core.
You probably want to create and reuse a single HttpClient instance for
the best efficiency.

-Yonik

Posted by Kay Kay <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yonik for the clarification.