Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/14 10:17:49 UTC

PSML XSD

I play around with psml.xsd and I try to used it as a template using XMLSpy, and XMLSpy said it is well-formed, but have an error in element-type...

So, I cannot use that XSD..

Anyone can explain this???

Frans

Re: PSML XSD

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
> Frans Thamura wrote:
>
> I play around with psml.xsd and I try to used it as a template using XMLSpy, and XMLSpy said it is
> well-formed, but have an error in element-type...
>
> So, I cannot use that XSD..
>
> Anyone can explain this???

The PSML xsd uses a version of the specification understood by Castor.
XMLSpy may validate against another version of the spec.

--
Raphaƫl Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net