Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 綠羽毛 <sa...@ms2.hinet.net> on 2005/02/01 11:07:28 UTC

How to set tab background image in skin.css?

Dear all,
I have a question about tab control, I can setup tab using images in
skin.css,but rest of place is still white.

I can add tab background image in jetspeed-tab.vm from following code:
##<!-- begin jetspeed-tab.vm -->
#if (! $data.Customized )
  #if ( ! $tabs )
    #parse ("jetspeed.vm")
  #else
background="your image !!!...." >
This is a bad way to do , because when I change to other style such like,
mintblue, jetspeed...The background image doesn't  match other style.
Can I setup tab background image in skin.css? When  I change style,the
background will change together.

[J1] my.properties use problem

Posted by Daniel Brose <DB...@gmx.de>.
Hi all,

as suggested in
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/config_guide.html#Override_any_properti
es_in_default_property_files, I want to use my own properties-file
my.properties. I use the one which came out of the CVS which includes the
two required entries:
services.ResourceService.classname =
org.apache.jetspeed.services.resources.JetspeedResourceService
include = TurbineResources.properties

I also edited my web.xml like this:
        <init-param>
            <param-name>properties</param-name>
            <param-value>
              WEB-INF/conf/my.properties
            </param-value>
        </init-param>

Building the portal with maven works fine, but when pointing at the portal
within my browser I get the following error:
There has been an Error!
Reason:

        org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: Service Registry
failed to initialize

Get/Post Data:
template 	= ShowError.vm

Stacktrace:

          org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException: Unable to
initialize LateInitCastorRegistryService, missing config keys
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.LateInitCastorRegistryService.init(Lat
eInitCastorRegistryService.java:369)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.j
ava:304)
rethrown as org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: Service
Registry failed to initialize
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.j
ava:322)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.Registry.getService(Registry.java:63)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.services.Registry.get(Registry.java:81)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.capability.CapabilityMapFactory.getCapabilityMap(Capabil
ityMapFactory.java:85)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.util.parser.DefaultJetspeedParameterParser.setRequest(De
faultJetspeedParameterParser.java:87)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData.getParameters(Defa
ultTurbineRunData.java:493)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:472)

Any ideas?

Regards

--
Daniel Brose