Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@intalio.com> on 2004/02/12 22:12:52 UTC

How to set -Xmx to the forked JVM running junit ?

How to set -Xmx to the forked JVM running junit ?

I'm getting an outof memory excpetion no matter how much I set the -Xmx
value through MAVEN_OPTS. The trace shows me that the forked VM that
runs the JUnit suite is not inheriting the -Xmx option at all. How
could I do that ?

thanks

Sebastien Sahuc

Re: How to set -Xmx to the forked JVM running junit ?

Posted by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@intalio.com>.
Sorry guys, turns out to be documented in the test plugin as porperties:

    maven.junit.jvmargs=-Mmx246m

Should work fine.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 16:12, Sebastien Sahuc wrote:
> How to set -Xmx to the forked JVM running junit ?
>
> I'm getting an outof memory excpetion no matter how much I set the -Xmx
> value through MAVEN_OPTS. The trace shows me that the forked VM that
> runs the JUnit suite is not inheriting the -Xmx option at all. How
> could I do that ?

maven -Dmaven.junit.fork=true test

> thanks
>
> Sebastien Sahuc