Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/12/22 17:33:01 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src Configure

In article <19...@hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> jim         98/12/22 07:05:18

>   Some Configure cleanups... we were using TABs
>   inconsistantly. We use TABs in Configure since, at times, it generates
>   inline scripts to awk and sed, and some shells have small buffers

<grin> Very interesting argumentation... ;-)

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src Configure

Posted by Bill Jones <bi...@fccj.org>.
Ben Hyde wrote:

> Ralf S. Engelschall writes:
> >
> >In article <19...@hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> >> jim         98/12/22 07:05:18
> >
> >>   Some Configure cleanups... we were using TABs
> >>   inconsistantly. We use TABs in Configure since, at times, it generates
> >>   inline scripts to awk and sed, and some shells have small buffers
> >
> ><grin> Very interesting argumentation... ;-)
>
> Tab has only one calorie. - ben

Hmmm, Yep :]  I like TAB - it tastes more like regular Pepsi :]
-Sneex-
Bill Jones  | FCCJ Webmaster |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
 http://certserver.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x37E70D5E

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src Configure

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.