Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/09/02 20:47:08 UTC

Clover now running again on ZooKeeper trunk

Clover has been re-installed on the hadoop# jenkins machines. I've
updated our job to again run clover against nightly ZK trunk.
https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/

Notice that our coverage has been declining over the past few weeks.
Not good. Committers please be sure that changes are accompanied by
adequate testing.

Patrick

Re: Clover now running again on ZooKeeper trunk

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Thanks Camille for looking into this! I also noticed that the kerberos
patch introduced a number of new compiler warnings, it would be great
if we could knock compiler warnings down to 0:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/1292/warningsResult/

Patrick

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.