Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Cole Ferrier <co...@coleferrier.com> on 2010/12/13 22:03:55 UTC

WS-Security namespaces

I need to interface with an application that uses
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/secext" for its ws-security
namespace. (vs the OASIS one)..

Is there some easy way to accomplish this? Or do i need to add custom
header attributes?

What about vice versa? Is there a way for CXF to accept calls with the
username/password from a different namespace?

Cole

Re: WS-Security namespaces

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
> Is there some easy way to accomplish this?

Not really. You can see this post from someone who got it working for
another older namespace.

http://osdir.com/ml/users-cxf-apache/2009-06/msg00469.html

Colm.