Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/01 06:12:49 UTC

Missing test case?

Hi folks! Remember me?! I finally gathered a breather and sync'd up my
workspace and realize its been a while, there's a ton of changes.
However I have a problem running the tests successfully. hivebuild
complains that the org.apache.hivemind.parse.TestSchemaInjector fails
but I can't even seem to find the test case anywhere in the project.
What am I missing? Can someone please help me get up and running?

TIA,
Harish

Re: Missing test case?

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: Missing test case?

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Silly me, ofcourse clean! Thank you both.

Re: Missing test case?

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Harish,