Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/29 14:10:26 UTC

DOAP file for Sandesha2

Glen,

Can you please add the DOAP file for Sandesha2 [1] to
infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml?

Andreas

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/sandesha/trunk/etc/sandesha2.rdf

Re: DOAP file for Sandesha2

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
The Apache Project Branding Requirements actually make it mandatory to
have a DOAP file for every project. This is one of the many things
that still need to be done to conform to ASF standards and to our own
decisions (TLP migration).

Andreas

Re: DOAP file for Sandesha2

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.