Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ol...@vodafone-us.com on 2002/09/16 20:41:08 UTC

Registrating your WSDL in UDDIv2

All,

Once again, I remind you that I made a tool available on sourceforge that
let you dynamically register a WSDL document (along with business creation)
in a UDDIv2 compliant server. This tool comes as a command line utility and
an ant task. You can download binary and source code from sourceforge.
If you are interested, take a look at: wsdl4reg.sourceforge.com and give me
as many feedback as possible.
I am also looking at developers who might be interested in joining this
effort.

Thanks

Olivier