Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/08/20 13:23:48 UTC

[HEADS UP] Releases schedule: 4.2.10, 4.3.0.RC2, Winegrower 1.0

Hi guys,

As we are getting close to Pax Web 8.0, I think it’s the good timing to release Karaf Runtime 4.3.0.RC2 with Pax Web 8.0-SNAPSHOT.
It would give us time to move forward on 4.3.0 later faster.

Karaf 4.3.0 is blocked by Pax Web for too long now, so, let’s move forward at least on RC2.

On the other hand, Karaf 4.2.10 is in preparation, as well as Winegrower 1.0 (I’m working on cepages).

I will send some updates about new coming features on which we are working (spring boot support, devx, flat resolver, and so on).

Regards
JB

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule: 4.2.10, 4.3.0.RC2, Winegrower 1.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Related to that, just FYI, I created a PR to evaluate the impact to use Felix HTTP for http feature as default and introduce pax-http-service optional.

I gonna ping Grzegorz to see how you move forward.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Grzegorz

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I saw your update, and that’s why I think it’s the perfect timing for RC2 with Pax Web 8.0-SNAPSHOT soon ! ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello