Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 09:21:49 UTC

[Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML/Tutorials/Templating" by WolfgangFrech

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by WolfgangFrech:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/Tutorials/Templating

  </scxml>
  }}}

+
+ ''Note: not conforming to Working Draft -
+ As I understand the current Working Draft, a state element with a source attribute must not have children. See section 3.2.1.
+ On the other hand, the implementation Commons SCXML v0.6 does accept both the src attribute and children for a state element at the same time.
+ See issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-37
+ - Wolfgang Frech''
+
+
  === Explanation ===
  The example above is fairly elaborate and simple. As we can see, the otherwise complicated State Engine has been broken into three seperate FSMs, send-bye.scxml and accept-connection.scxml being fairly reusable.