Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Blake Martin <bl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 20:10:05 UTC

Disabling Javadoc Generation in Release Plugin

I'm trying to perform a release of a legacy project, which isn't even close
to having functional Javadocs.

The release plugin fails because the Javadoc goal fails. How can I skip
Javadoc generation?

Re: Disabling Javadoc Generation in Release Plugin

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
Or just skip it:

<plugin>
   <version>2.2</version>